Summary Letter – September 2021
HABITAT COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DISTRICT
September 14, 2021
Board of Supervisors
Habitat Community Development District
A regular meeting of the Habitat Community Development District Board of Supervisors will be held on September 21, 2021 at 4:00 p.m. at the Bella Terra Clubhouse on 20070 Bella Terra Blvd. in Estero, Florida. The meeting will also be accessible via webconference at:
+1 (312) 757-3121 Access Code: 336-283-677
The Agenda is on the next page and a few points of interest are as follows:
- Enclosed are the draft regular meeting minutes for August 17, 2021, the current field management report; the financial reports for August were sent under separate cover, and the irrigation report will be sent when available or delivered at the meeting.
- The irrigation contractor will continue to address community irrigation issues and update on the installation of the new chlorine tank, new flush-outs, new rain sensors, the PS-2 VFD replacement, and on any valve replacements; included is the valve replacement report.
- The District Manager is presenting on bond refunding options, and on FPL billing questions raised at the last meeting pertaining to budget overages.
- The Field Manager will provide updates on several follow-up items and is presenting a requested street sign proposal for Board review.
- The Engineer will update on the status for the emergency egress project.
- Discussion items include “no parking” curb painting with an aerial provided, a community roadway restriping proposal, stop signs in roundabouts, creating fishing spots on the lakes including some signage concepts and possible locations, and a resident request to repair gutter pans at 21071 Torre Del Lago.
Any supporting documents not enclosed will be distributed later via email or handed out at the meeting. If there are any questions or requests prior to the meeting, feel free to contact me.