Summary Letter – October 2020
HABITAT COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DISTRICT
October 13, 2020
Board of Supervisors
Habitat Community Development District
The regular meeting of the Habitat Community Development District Board of Supervisors will be held on October 20, 2020 at 4 PM via web conference due to the COVID-19 distancing restrictions.
United States: +1 (312) 757-3121
Access Code: 336-283-677
The Agenda is included in Section 3 and a few points of interest are as follows:
- Enclosed are the regular meeting minutes from September 15, 2020, the current field management report, and a link to the Estero community reports and online meetings; the financial reports for September have been sent under separate cover
- The Chair will update on the emergency egress/ingress project, and various property transfer considerations
- The District Manager will update on FEMA reimbursement and present on new contracts-language they require
- The Field Manager will provide updates on the storm water system inspection, the clock tower door replacement, Cypress Tree planting, FPL lightpole numbering, and the clubhouse crosswalk striping, curb and hydrant painting projects
- There will be further discussion on guardhouse renovation, roadway sealcoating and clocktower tile cleaning
- There are new proposals for Board consideration on road-striping for entire community, and installation of speed cushions near 21819 Bella Terra Boulevard
Any supporting documents not enclosed will be distributed later via email if they become available. If there are any questions or requests prior to the meeting, feel free to contact me.