Summary Letter – October 2021
HABITAT COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DISTRICT
October 12, 2021
Board of Supervisors
Habitat Community Development District
A regular meeting of the Habitat Community Development District Board of Supervisors will be held on October 19, 2021 at 4:00 p.m. at the Bella Terra Clubhouse on 20070 Bella Terra Blvd. in Estero, Florida. The meeting will also be accessible via webconference at:
+1 (312) 757-3121 Access Code: 336-283-677
The Agenda is on the next page and a few points of interest are as follows:
- Enclosed are the draft regular meeting minutes for September 21, 2021, the current field management report; the financial reports and the irrigation report will be sent under separate cover.
- The irrigation contractor will continue to address community irrigation and snail issues, update on the installation of the new chlorine tank, on any valve replacements, and discuss the new fiber optic installation and effects construction might have on irrigation lines.
- The District Manager is presenting on bond refunding options, and will update on the Cardno contract requested-revisions.
- The Field Manager will provide updates on several follow-up items including presenting the MRI stormwater system inspection results, and updates on community roadway restriping.
- The Engineer will update on the status for the emergency egress project.
- Discussion items a request from the President’s Council to reconsider replacing the stop signs in roundabouts with yield signs, a new proposal from the FM to repair a cracked catch basin, a new proposal to repair a damaged drain pipe on Boccala Lane, and installation of turf block at the lift stations.
Any supporting documents not enclosed will be distributed later via email or handed out at the meeting. If there are any questions or requests prior to the meeting, feel free to contact me.