Summary Letter – November 2021
HABITAT COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DISTRICT
November 9, 2021
Board of Supervisors
Habitat Community Development District
A regular meeting of the Habitat Community Development District Board of Supervisors will be held on November 16, 2021 at 4:00 p.m. at the Bella Terra Clubhouse on 20070 Bella Terra Blvd. in Estero, Florida. The meeting will also be accessible via webconference at:
+1 (312) 757-3121 Access Code: 336-283-677
The Agenda is on the next page and a few points of interest are as follows:
- Enclosed are the draft regular meeting minutes for October 19, 2021, the current field management report; the financial reports and the irrigation report will be sent under separate cover.
- The irrigation contractor will continue to address community irrigation and snail issues, update on the new chlorine injection program, and on the main irrigation line location project approved at the last meeting.
- The Field Manager will provide updates on several follow-up items including on community roadway restriping, surge protector installation at the pump stations, yield sign installations at the roundabouts, and the damaged drainpipe repair behind Boccala lane.
- The Attorney will update on the working with the HOA for indemnification of CDD property with regard to the new fiber optic installation, and has presented a schedule pertaining to the statutory needs analysis for stormwater and waste water.
- The Engineer will update on the status for the emergency egress project and address the installation of turf block at the lift stations.
- New discussion items include an issue with Whack Out Weeds chemical, a new proposal from D&G on asphalt repairs for Board consideration, and the sidewalk ramps around the clocktower.
Any supporting documents not enclosed will be distributed later via email or handed out at the meeting. If there are any questions or requests prior to the meeting, feel free to contact me.