Summary Letter – May 2021
HABITAT COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DISTRICT
May 11, 2021
Board of Supervisors
Habitat Community Development District
The regular meeting of the Habitat Community Development District Board of Supervisors will be held on May 18, 2021 at 4:00 PM at the Bella Terra Clubhouse on 20070 Bella Terra Blvd. in Estero, Florida. The meeting will also be accessible via webconference at:
+1 (312) 757-3121 Access Code: 336-283-677
The Agenda is on the next page and a few points of interest are as follows:
- Enclosed are the draft regular meeting minutes for March 16, 2021, the current field management report; the financial reports for March have been sent under separate cover.
- The irrigation contractor will update on the valve replacement project, present a Pump Station 3 motor replacement proposal, and an irrigation services contract renewal.
- The Chair will lead a discussion on Supervisor areas of review, on Board interaction with BT community leadership, and on the sub-association cul-de-sac maintenance – for which the Attorney has prepared new amendments to the maintenance agreements for Board review.
- The District Manager presents the FY 2022 proposed budget including Resolution 2021-03 to adopt it and set the public hearing date; he will update on the fStop wildlife project, on the Passarella GIS phase IV, on the FY 2020 audited financial report, and present a reminder on the yearly required Supervisor statement of financial interests for the calendar year 2020.
- The Field Manager will provide updates on several follow-up items, and is including new proposals for stormwater system cleaning, for fountain pool vacuuming, and for gutter/curb/sidewalk proposals – which will be provided when available.
- The Engineer will update on the village and county LDO status for the emergency egress project, and address the scheduling for all stages of the project.
- Some ongoing business items and discussions are the guardhouse arch revision project, new sidewalks in the community, and the lake banks erosion project; new items on the agenda are a resident’s report of dead grass/sprinkler head failures at 13418 Irsina Drive and at adjacent homes, and on CDD pursuit of recompense for pool-contractor-caused damage to the irrigation lines behind 21360 Velino.
Any supporting documents not enclosed will be distributed later via email or handed out at the meeting. If there are any questions or requests prior to the meeting, feel free to contact me.