Summary Letter – June 2021
HABITAT COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DISTRICT
June 8, 2021
Board of Supervisors
Habitat Community Development District
The regular meeting of the Habitat Community Development District Board of Supervisors will be held on June 15, 2021 at 4:00 PM at the Bella Terra Clubhouse on 20070 Bella Terra Blvd. in Estero, Florida, and will be administered by the Assistant District Manager Nancy Dudak. The meeting will also be accessible via webconference at:
+1 (312) 757-3121 Access Code: 336-283-677
The Agenda is on the next page and a few points of interest are as follows:
- Enclosed are the draft regular meeting minutes for May 18, 2021, the current field management report; the financial reports for May will be sent under separate cover.
- The irrigation contractor will be present to address community irrigation issues, changes to the schedule during the rainy season, and update on pump station 3 motor replacement.
- The Chair will present ideas on changes to speed limits and speed limit signage on Torre Del Lago and Bella Terra Boulevard.
- The Assistant District Manager will update on the cul-de-sac maintenance agreement amendments for the sub associations, and she will present the fiscal year 2020 audited financial report.
- The Field Manager will provide updates on several follow-up items including stormwater system cleaning, and lake erosion repairs; included are updated proposals for clocktower water treatment, for gutter/curb/sidewalk repairs, and a new proposal for foam repairs on the clocktower.
- The Engineer will update on the status for the emergency egress project, including the signed proposal from Collier Paving and Concrete.
- An ongoing business item on the guardhouse arch revision project includes a new proposal for the arch raising from One Source for Board consideration.
- Toward the end of the meeting, the Board will consider reorganization via Resolution 2021-04 as Supervisor Novitski is stepping down from the chair position.
Any supporting documents not enclosed will be distributed later via email or handed out at the meeting. If there are any questions or requests prior to the meeting, feel free to contact me.