HABITAT COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DISTRICT
May 12, 2020
Board of Supervisors
Habitat Community Development District
The regular meeting of the Habitat Community Development District Board of Supervisors will be held on May 18, 2020 at 4 PM via webconference due to the COVID-19 distancing restrictions.
United States: +1 (312) 757-3121
Access Code: 336-283-677
The Agenda is included in Section 2 and a few points of interest are as follows:
- As per usual, enclosed are the regular Meeting Minutes from April 21st, 2020, the Field Management Report for May, and a link to the Estero Community Reports
- The financial report for April and the invoices will be sent under separate cover
- The District Manager will present the tentative FY 2021 Budget including Resolution 2020-04 to adopt the budget and to set a public hearing for it
- There will be further discussion on various considerations relating to Emergency Ingress/Egress and the widening of Corkscrew Road including , storm sewer cleaning, potential for 3 exit lanes, and traffic arrows
- There will be discussion on holiday decoration guidelines for the cul-de-sacs, further discussion on a previously presented proposal for the Barletta Lane entry island, including concept drawings for potential alternate upgrades
- There will be several updates on various Field Management projects
- There will be a new proposal from the irrigation contractor, a proposal for lift station driveway cleaning and seal-coating, and discussion on ratification of a new landscaping contract
Any supporting documents not enclosed will be distributed later via email. The next meeting is scheduled for June 16, 2020. If there are any questions or requests prior to the meeting, feel free to contact me.