Summary Letter – March 2022
HABITAT COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DISTRICT
March 8, 2022
Board of Supervisors
Habitat Community Development District
A regular meeting of the Habitat Community Development District Board of Supervisors will be held on March 15, 2022 at 4:00 p.m. at the Bella Terra Clubhouse on 20070 Bella Terra Blvd. in Estero, Florida. The meeting will also be accessible via webconference at:
+1 (312) 757-3121 Access Code: 336-283-677
The Agenda is on the next page and a few points of interest are as follows:
- Enclosed are the draft regular meeting minutes for February 15, 2022 and the current field management report; the financial report for February was sent prior, and the irrigation report will be sent under separate cover.
- There will continuing discussion on the fiscal year 2023 budget; please continue to send your budget items to me.
- The Field Manager will provide updates on several follow-up items including the damaged drainpipe behind Boccala Lane and the Lake 17 stormwater structure repairs.
- The District Counsel had been asked to prepare a letter to send to the resident at 13206 Lazzaro Ct. , after prior letters had been sent by PDM staff, for failing to remove material dumped in the preserve behind their home. That letter is enclosed for Board review.
- New discussion items include a request from a resident to encroach on the Lake Maintenance Easement (LME) who has offered to pay to have irrigation lines moved to accommodate a new pool installation at 13268 Lazarro Ct., and a report on the trees in all the cul-de-sacs for the discussion on forming a policy on tree-trimming. The Board was previously emailed the Field Manager’s report on the trees, so it is not included in the packet. If you need it resent, please let us know.
Any supporting documents not enclosed will be distributed later via email or handed out at the meeting. If there are any questions or requests prior to the meeting, feel free to contact me.