Summary Letter – April 2021
HABITAT COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DISTRICT
April 13, 2021
Board of Supervisors
Habitat Community Development District
The regular meeting of the Habitat Community Development District Board of Supervisors will be held on April 20, 2021 at 4:00 PM at the Bella Terra Clubhouse on 20070 Bella Terra Blvd. in Estero, Florida. The meeting will also be accessible via webconference at:
+1 (312) 757-3121 Access Code: 336-283-677
The Agenda is on the next page and a few points of interest are as follows:
- Enclosed are the draft regular meeting minutes for March 16, 2021, the current field management report, and a link to the Estero community reports; the financial reports for March have been sent under separate cover.
- The irrigation contractor will update on the valve replacement project and discuss irrigation schedule reduction during the imminent rainy season.
- The Chair will update on the emergency access road project.
- The District Manager will review further revisions to the FY 2022 preliminary budget and included in the packet are some proposed budget figures from the Chair for Board review; the District Manager will also update on the fStop wildlife project, and on the Passarella GIS phase IV.
- The Field Manager will provide updates on the stormwater system inspection results concerns, FPL light-pole-head installation, erosion repairs for lakes 3, 5, and 10, “no trespassing” signs at preserve boundaries, and the ongoing maintenance of water quality in the clocktower fountain.
- The Engineer will update on the swale behind Torre del Lago, and on the village and county LDO status for the emergency egress project.
- There will new discussion on the lake bank erosion project including samples communications to homeowners on their responsibilities, and further updates and discussions on the guardhouse arch raising project and on the the Master landscaping plan.
Any supporting documents not enclosed will be distributed later via email or handed out at the meeting. If there are any questions or requests prior to the meeting, feel free to contact me.