HABITAT COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DISTRICT
June 9, 2020
Board of Supervisors
Habitat Community Development District
The regular meeting of the Habitat Community Development District Board of Supervisors will be held on June 16, 2020 at 4 PM via web conference due to the COVID-19 distancing restrictions.
United States: +1 (312) 757-3121
Access Code: 336-283-677
The Agenda is included in Section 2 and a few points of interest are as follows:
- Enclosed are the regular meeting minutes from May 19, 2020, the field management report for June, and a link to the Estero community reports; the financial report for May and the invoices have been sent under separate cover
- There will be further discussion on various considerations relating to emergency ingress/egress and the widening of Corkscrew Road
- There will be an update on holiday decoration guidelines for the cul-de-sacs, further discussion on the Barletta Lane entry to the Condos, and several updates on various field management projects
- There will be a new discussion topic on stormwater drainage, both from projects across Corkscrew Road potentially draining into the Bella Terra stormwater system, as well as drainage concerns within the community
- There will be a new discussion topic on regularly scheduling workshops for Supervisors
Any supporting documents not enclosed will be distributed later via email. The next meeting is scheduled for July 21, 2020. If there are any questions or requests prior to the meeting, feel free to contact me.