Skip to main content

Summary Letter – July 2021


July 13, 2021
Board of Supervisors
Habitat Community Development District

Dear Supervisors:

The regular meeting of the Habitat Community Development District Board of Supervisors will be held on July 20, 2021 at 4:00 PM at the Bella Terra Clubhouse on 20070 Bella Terra Blvd. in Estero, Florida.  The meeting will also be accessible via webconference at:
+1 (312) 757-3121 Access Code: 336-283-677

The Agenda is on the next page and a few points of interest are as follows:

  • Enclosed are the draft regular meeting minutes for June 15, 2021, the current field management report; the financial reports for June were sent under separate cover.
  • The meeting will begin with ratification of Resolution 2021-04 which reorganizes the Board per the action at the June meeting.
  • The irrigation contractor will continue to address community irrigation issues and update on any valve replacements.
  • The District Manager will update on the cul-de-sac maintenance agreement amendments, the FPL street light billing audit, and the fStop project. The Vice Chair and the DM will update on the guardhouse arch renovation project.
  • The Field Manager will provide updates on several follow-up items including stormwater system cleaning, lake erosion repairs, the tabled proposal for the clocktower water softener with an new aerial display included for its suggested placement, speed limit signage changes on Torre Del Lago and Bella Terra Blvd, and on gutter/curb/sidewalk repairs. He also included in the packet a response from a potential contractor for the clocktower foam repair who declined to participate in E-Verify.
  • The Attorney will update on the 21360 Velino pool contractor irrigation line damage collections action, on supporting the HOA’s interest in drafting ARC rules and allowing surety protections to be accessible in the event of damage to CDD property, and discuss house bill 53 that was recently signed into law.
  • The Engineer will update on the status for the emergency egress project including a new proposal for the fencing installation.
  • Discussion items included guardhouse interior renovations and “no parking” curb painting.

Any supporting documents not enclosed will be distributed later via email or handed out at the meeting. If there are any questions or requests prior to the meeting, feel free to contact me.


Signature of Calvin Teague, District Manager

Calvin Teague
District Manager