Summary Letter – July 2020
HABITAT COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DISTRICT
July 14, 2020
Board of Supervisors
Habitat Community Development District
The regular meeting of the Habitat Community Development District Board of Supervisors will be held on July 21, 2020 at 4 PM via web conference due to the COVID-19 distancing restrictions.
United States: +1 (312) 757-3121
Access Code: 336-283-677
The Agenda is included in Section 2 and a few points of interest are as follows:
- Enclosed are the regular meeting minutes from June 16, 2020, the current field management report, and link to the Estero community reports; the financial report for June and the invoices will be sent under separate cover
- There will be further discussion on various considerations relating to emergency ingress/egress and the widening of Corkscrew Road, including a draft PowerPoint presentation explaining the project. which is attached but separate from the Agenda Packet
- There will be discussion and several proposals relating to various, proposed concrete work in the front entrance areas of the community including the Barletta Lane entry areas, the Guardhouse areas, and the Auxiliary Parking Lot
- There will be further discussion on stormwater drainage, including a proposal for stormwater system scoping
- There is discussion and proposals to repair the Guardhouse roof, and upgrade proposals for the Clocktower
- The District Manager will update on the GIS Phase III and present the FY 2019 Audited Financial Report
Any supporting documents not enclosed will be distributed later via email. The next meeting is scheduled for August 18, 2020. If there are any questions or requests prior to the meeting, feel free to contact me.