Summary Letter – February 2022
HABITAT COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DISTRICT
February 8, 2022
Board of Supervisors
Habitat Community Development District
A regular meeting of the Habitat Community Development District Board of Supervisors will be held on February 15, 2022 at 4:00 p.m. at the Bella Terra Clubhouse on 20070 Bella Terra Blvd. in Estero, Florida. The meeting will also be accessible via webconference at:
+1 (312) 757-3121 Access Code: 336-283-677
The Agenda is on the next page and a few points of interest are as follows:
- Enclosed are the draft regular meeting minutes for January 18, 2022 and the current field management report; the financial report for January and the irrigation report will be sent under separate cover.
- The District Manager has included the proposed Fiscal Year 2023 budget schedule for Board review and the Board will begin discussion on potential budget items. Also included is the Lee County Elections Board Composition document required each election year to verify the current Board.
- The Field Manager will provide updates on several follow-up items and has included new options for replacement of the bollard lights around the fountain.
- The Engineer will update on the status for the emergency egress project and will update on the progress on the 20-year stormwater needs analysis report that is due in June of 2022.
- New discussion items include a request from the Boy Scouts of America for local Eagle scouts to replace the bat boxes as a community project, and the Lake 17 stormwater structure repair cost for the next fiscal year budget
Any supporting documents not enclosed will be distributed later via email or handed out at the meeting. If there are any questions or requests prior to the meeting, feel free to contact me.