Summary Letter – February 2021
HABITAT COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DISTRICT
February 9, 2021
Board of Supervisors
Habitat Community Development District
The regular meeting of the Habitat Community Development District Board of Supervisors will be held on February 16, 2021 at 4:00 PM at the Bella Terra Clubhouse on 20070 Bella Terra Blvd. in Estero, Florida. The meeting will also be accessible via webconference at:
+1 (312) 757-3121 Access Code: 336-283-677
The Agenda is on the next page and a few points of interest are as follows:
- Enclosed are the draft regular meeting minutes for January 19, 2021, the current field management report, and a link to the Estero community reports and online meetings; the financial reports for January have been sent under separate cover.
- The irrigation contractor will update on the valve replacement project and the watering zones review.
- The Chair will present a new topic on the fences along the Bella Terra preserves.
- The Field Manager will provide updates on the storm water system inspection report concerns, FPL light pole head replacement, and the speed humps and signs installation; he has also included an updated lake shore erosion map.
- The Engineer will update on the swale behind Torre del Lago, the village and county LDO status, and emergency access road electrical plan and construction proposals.
- The Attorney and District Manager will update on the unlicensed drivers/vehicles in the BT community letter to the Master.
- Some discussion items include clocktower retiling/cleaning/water quality analysis, the Corkscrew Road multi-use path, and a new presentation on the Florida Wildlife Sharing the Landscape project.
Any supporting documents not enclosed will be distributed later via email or handed out at the meeting. If there are any questions or requests prior to the meeting, feel free to contact me.