Summary Letter – March 2021
HABITAT COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DISTRICT
March 9, 2021
Board of Supervisors
Habitat Community Development District
The regular meeting of the Habitat Community Development District Board of Supervisors will be held on March 16, 2021 at 4:00 PM at the Bella Terra Clubhouse on 20070 Bella Terra Blvd. in Estero, Florida. The meeting will also be accessible via webconference at:
+1 (312) 757-3121 Access Code: 336-283-677
The Agenda is on the next page and a few points of interest are as follows:
- Enclosed are the draft regular meeting minutes for February 16, 2021, the current field management report, and a link to the Estero community reports; the financial reports for February have been sent under separate cover; also included is a draft of the Fiscal Year 2022 preliminary budget.
- The irrigation contractor will update on the valve replacement project and will provide an intake-line cleaning history summary report.
- The Chair will update on the fences along the Bella Terra preserves, present on a proposal to place cap rocks to block access to preserve trails, and discuss possible speed humps in the community.
- The District Manager will review the draft FY 2022 preliminary budget, and update on the fStop wildlife project.
- The Field Manager will provide updates on the stormwater system inspection report concerns, FPL test light-pole-head installation, and present erosion repair proposals for lakes 3, 5, and 10.
- The Engineer will update on the swale behind Torre del Lago, the village and county LDO status, and emergency access road electrical plan and construction proposals, and present a temporary construction easement for Board consideration.
- There will be more discussion on the clocktower retiling/cleaning/water quality analysis, and the guardhouse issues.
Any supporting documents not enclosed will be distributed later via email or handed out at the meeting. If there are any questions or requests prior to the meeting, feel free to contact me.