Summary Letter – August 2021
HABITAT COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DISTRICT
August 10, 2021
Board of Supervisors
Habitat Community Development District
The regular meeting and budget public hearing of the Habitat Community Development District Board of Supervisors will be held on August 17, 2021 at 4:00 PM at the Bella Terra Clubhouse on 20070 Bella Terra Blvd. in Estero, Florida. The meeting will also be accessible via webconference at:
+1 (312) 757-3121 Access Code: 336-283-677
The Agenda is on the next page and a few points of interest are as follows:
- Enclosed are the draft regular meeting minutes for July 20, 2021, the current field management report; the financial reports for July and the irrigation report will be sent under separate cover.
- Attached are the Fiscal Year 2022 budget, a budget adjustment worksheet, and Resolutions 2021-05 and 2021-06 to adopt the budget and approve the assessment levy after the public hearing.
- The irrigation contractor will continue to address community irrigation issues and update on any valve replacements.
- The Landscaping contractor, Estate, is sending a representative from the company to answer questions at the request of Supervisor Roth.
- The Vice Chair will update on the guardhouse arch renovation project as well as the interior renovations of the guardhouse.
- The District Manager is presenting the FY 2022 meeting schedule in Resolution 2021-07, and an updated Cardno contract for Board review and approval.
- The Field Manager will provide updates on several follow-up items including: stormwater system cleaning, the clocktower water softener project, and the current round of GIS updates.
- The Engineer will update on the status for the emergency egress project.
- Discussion items include “no parking” curb painting, an aerator noise concern from a resident at 20322 Torre Del Lago Street, and a resident request to place a new stop sign in front of 21712 Belvidere.
Any supporting documents not enclosed will be distributed later via email or handed out at the meeting. If there are any questions or requests prior to the meeting, feel free to contact me.