Summary Letter – September 2020
HABITAT COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DISTRICT
September 8, 2020
Board of Supervisors
Habitat Community Development District
The regular meeting of the Habitat Community Development District Board of Supervisors will be held on September 15, 2020 at 4 PM via web conference due to the COVID-19 distancing restrictions.
United States: +1 (312) 757-3121
Access Code: 336-283-677
The Agenda is included in Section 2 and a few points of interest are as follows:
- Enclosed are the regular meeting minutes from August 18, 2020, the current field management report, and a link to the Estero community reports and online meetings; the financial report for August and the invoices will be sent under separate cover
- There will be introductions and presentations by candidates running for Supervisor in the November 2020 elections
- The Chair will update on the emergency egress/ingress project, and various property transfer considerations
- The Field Manager will provide updates on the pump station storage shed installation, the storm water system inspection, the clock tower door replacement, Cypress Tree planting, and the FPL lightpole numbering project
- There will be new proposals for drainage in the Swale Behind 21027 Torre Del Lago, and for tile cleaning around the Clock Tower, for Board consideration
- There will be discussion on the 3rd exit lane, guardhouse renovation, and CDD road, curb, and hydrant no-parking painting options, among other topics
Any supporting documents not enclosed will be distributed later via email if they become available. If there are any questions or requests prior to the meeting, feel free to contact me.