HABITAT COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DISTRICT
April 14, 2020
Board of Supervisors
Habitat Community Development District
The regular meeting of the Habitat Community Development District Board of Supervisors will be held on April 21st, 2020 at 4 PM via webconference only due to the COVID-19 emergency.
United States: +1 (312) 757-3121
Access Code: 336-283-677
Please note, the Agenda Packet will now be sent via email as before and not posted on the website. This will be discussed under Senate Bill 1466 Agenda item below. The Agenda is included in Section 2 and a few points of interest are as follows:
- There will be a discussion of COVID-19 impacts to District operations including a meeting procedural change resolution
- Enclosed are the regular Meeting Minutes from February 18, 2020, the Field Management Report for April, the full financials for February and March 2020, and a link to the Estero Community Reports
- The District Manager will present the FY 2021 Budget, present on website changes due to Senate Bill 1466, present a website services agreement, a management services amendment, a resolution re-certifying county elections, and the arbitrage report
- There will be further discussion on various considerations relating to the widening of Corkscrew Road including emergency access, storm sewer cleaning, potential for 3 exit lanes, and traffic arrows
- There will be discussion on a proposed CDD mission statement, on holiday decoration guidelines, and a new proposal for the Barletta Lane entry island
- There will be several updates on various Field Management projects
Any supporting documents not enclosed will be distributed later via email. The next meeting is scheduled for May 19, 2020. If there are any questions or requests prior to the meeting, feel free to contact me.