Irrigation System Protocol – January 2018
HABITAT COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DISTRICT CDD
1. Residents are encouraged to report Irrigation System incidents – leaks or breaks in the pipes, especially any that are gushing or flowing on the ground, to the Bella Terra Management Office.
- With notification of a leak or break, Bella Terra Management Office will create a ticket, and notify the appropriate irrigation company.
- Irrigation Specialists can be reached at Office, 239 598-0200, Cell 239 601-1135
2. Residents should not try to stop the leak or break. Residents should stay away from the wet area (leak/break) to avoid possible injury
3. Water leaks that are trickling will be repaired on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays each month
4. Water leaks that are gushing will be repaired as soon as possible
5. Staking and caution flagging tape will be installed by Irrigation Specialists around irrigation leak/break repairs
6. Irrigation Specialists will coordinate with Bella Terra Management Office and irrigation/landscape contractors working in Bella Terra to provide repair updates
- To ensure all are aware of area of repair
- Provide status when repair complete
- Provide status of when water is back on
- Provide status when landscape is repaired
7. Irrigation Specialists will work with Bella Terra Management Office to timely close out repair work orders
8. Irrigation Specialists will document and update COD/Master HOA mapping software of any findings (e.g. isolation valves, etc.) in the Irrigation system monthly
9. Irrigation Specialists will provide weekly (Friday afternoon) reports of Irrigation system status to the COD, Bella Terra Management Office and irrigation/landscape contractors working in Bella Terra
10. Request Bella Terra Management Office provide quarterly updates to the point of contact/responsible person for irrigation/landscape contractors working in Bella Terra.
11. Request irrigation/landscape contractors provide monthly updates to the Master HOA/COD mapping system any findings (e.g. isolation valves, etc.) in the Irrigation system monthly
Original Document signed by:
Calvin Teague, District Manager
Mark Novitzki, Chair Habitat CDD Board of Supervisors