Habitat Community Development District
A Community Development District (CDD) is a local, special-purpose government framework authorized by Chapter 190 of the Florida Statutes as amended, and is an alternative to municipal incorporation for managing and financing infrastructure required to support development of a community.
- Rules of Procedure – 8.12.15
- Chapter 189 Website
- Chapter 190 Website
- Chapter 112 – Code of Ethics
- Habitat CDD – Establishment Ordinance
- Florida Commission on Ethics
- COP CDD Response
- Protocol for Reporting Main Line Breaks – January 2018
- Until further notice, irrigation water will be off every afternoon at 4:30/5:00 PM and back on the next morning by 7:45 AM. Irrigation water will continue to be off on the weekend. – 7/22/2021
The Habitat CDD manages the storm water management system, lakes, and preserves within Habitat. For More information, please visit the Services page.
The CDD Board of Supervisors are elected to terms of four years and elections are staggered on a 2-year cycle. Information on running for office is provided here.